Wilmington Traditional Latin Mass

The Holy Sacrifice of the Mass in the Extraordinary Form will be offered at St. Mary's Shrine (5th and Ann Sts.) in Wilmington, NC on the FOURTH Sunday of each month at 7 p.m.

Please make all donations payable to:
The Diocese of Raleigh
In the lower left-hand "memo" section, please write "The Extraordinary Form Ministry"

wilmingtontlm@live.com

Click here to see "which Sunday" it is (The Proper of Seasons).

Saturday, October 3, 2009

Another Short Round Fired Off
Sorry, guys!

I finally got of my patootie and called the Base MPs at Lejeune. Good news and bad. Civilians CAN get on Base, and as I already passed on to everyone, you must have drivers license, registration and proof of insurance. And here's the kicker... they MUST have someone with a valid military ID Card to sign for them. I can do that for everyone.

I'll be at the Main Gate Visitors Center between 11:45 and 12 noon to sign everyone in. I'll have a little sign on my car saying "MASS" so you can spot me. Just remember, for those unfamiliar with Camp Lejeune, there are a handful of smaller "satellite" bases surrounding Camp Lejeune proper. So if you get lost, just ask for directions to the main Gate itself. Highway 24 (Midway Park). Click here for the Google Map.

See ya then!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home